Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Holiday Time!



2011 has been a roller-coaster of difficulties, but I'm looking forward to 2012 and that it will bring good luck and love and gentle seas.

I hope everyone is having a fun and safe holiday season so far and that Christmas, Chanukah, and New Years will be an extra-special time. However you celebrate. let it be joyous!

I'm so very grateful to all my online pals. It seems that blood isn't always thicker than water, and I'd like to thank my online family for being there.
2011 has been a good year for meeting new friends and continuing to enjoy the ones I had...and for that, the year has been kind.

Pals asked if I would put up a holiday wishlist this year and I was hesitant because everyone has already been so kind to me and mine, but here it is.
Unfortunately, the "Universal Wishlist" button from Amazon wasn't so universal that it worked on Petsmart...so I have simply linked Petsmart.









KITTY CHRISTMAS WISHLIST*


*Amazon.com


So, drop by and say "HI!", leave a comment, spread the love.

Meows and Peace,
~Christopher

5 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Christopher, We have missed you! We hope all are well and enjoying the season!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We hope that you have a wonderful year! I may have to add some of those to my wish list!

A few Good Cats said...

We also hope you have better days ahead in 2012. Good to hear from you again...

Daisy said...

Christopher, it is so good to hear from you. I wish you the happiest of new years!

Mariodacat said...

So good to see you pal. Our wish for you is that things turn around for you starting with Christmas. I know your mom wants desperately to find a job, so we wish that for her.